Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before proceeding with using our services. For COVID-19 testing services, please read our supplementary COVID-19 terms and conditions. By continuing with your booking, it is assumed you have accepted these sets of terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Service Outline
- If you are attending the clinic for a PCR or rapid antigen test and require a travel certificate, please bring a hard copy photo ID with you (passport is preferable). We do not accept photos or screenshots.
- PCR (48 Hours): test results typically returned 48 hours from 3PM on the day of sampling
- PCR (Next Day): test results typically returned next day before midnight
- PCR (Same Day): test results are typically published that evening before midnight. Please note that same day tests are only available in appointments before 3PM. Results are sent to the patient via email.
- PCR (Day 2 / Day 8): timelines are ~24 hours once the sample reaches the lab. Samples are sent by Royal Mail tracked 24, so results will be available in around 48 hours
- Rapid Antigen: The Rapid Antigen (Abbott-Panbio) result certificate can be collected within 1 hour of your appointment. Please ensure in advance your appointment, if travelling, that Rapid Antigen testing is accepted by your travel destination.
- N.B. We are not able to guarantee a result within a set timeframe, nor can we advise when patients should be tested. The practice is not liable for any other associated costs should your results be delayed. You may be asked to sign a waiver upon arrival at the practice.
For further queries please see our FAQs page.