COVID-19 Fit To Fly - Hong Kong
https://www.ukas.com/wp-conten...Travellers to Hong Kong are being asked to produce a negative PCR test certificate in order to enter the country.
As of October, the Hong Kong government require testing to meet specific criteria:
- The relevant traveller underwent a nucleic acid test for COVID-19, the sample for which was taken from the relevant traveller within 72 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the specified aircraft;
the test conducted on the sample is a nucleic acid test for COVID-19; and
the result of the test is the relevant traveller was tested negative for COVID-19; and
- The laboratory or healthcare institution is ISO 15189 accredited or is recognised or approved by the relevant authority of the government of the place in which the laboratory or healthcare institution is located
- [Optional] A written confirmation in English or Chinese issued by the laboratory or healthcare institution bearing the name of the relevant traveller identical to that in his or her valid travel document and setting out all of the above information. The said written confirmation should be presented together with the test report
We can confirm:
- We are providing a nucleic acid test
- We use a ISO15189 accredited lab upon request - this is only available Mon-Fri
- UKAS accreditation for our lab is 8059 - the accreditation can be accessed here
This is only available for our next day healthcare professional led service in Oxford. All other testing is either accredited to ISO17025, or is Stage 3 ISO15189.
Healthcare professional led Testing (PCR Swab)
Our Doctors will oversee the PCR swab process. You are provided with two certificates (1) A GP-letter confirming: Your identity (including passport number if required), Time and date of sample and Certification of correct collection of the sample and (2) a laboratory certificate confirming: Date of sample (self-certified), Date of lab results, Test type and Laboratory accreditation.
- Price: £285
- Available: Mon-Fri
- Location: Oxford only
- Sample collection: Overseen by a GP or healthcare professional
- Results timeline: Next
- Requirements: Please bring photo ID to your appointment
- How to access: Please book an appointment here for a specific time
Please note: The information above is provided as guidance only. The traveller must take ultimate responsibility for ensuring their test meets the requirements of the country they are travelling to. We cannot be held liable for the advice provided here, given the changing nature of the testing environment.